2016 RECAP: MY TOP POSTS OF 2016

6:40 pm



The last day of the year! Wow, here is where the credits start rolling in. *grabs mic*
Thanks to everyone that has made this year memorable for me.
Forever indebted to my sisters for being my biggest fans and my biggest motivations. So grateful to everyone that has ever clicked on this blog, liked  my pictures, followed my instagram y'all are the real MVP's. I can't wait to show you guys so much more next year!

As we prepare to welcome the new year, here's a recap of what got my amazing audience clicking. Grab a read for the first time, or catch your favorites a second time around. I'll highlight them according to page categories.

Thank you all for reading, sharing, and supporting this blog over the past six months. Cheers to 2017!



According to Mary
Current beauty faves #1
Six 2016 fashion trends I'm totally over

Confident in the City
Styling an oversize blazer
Shimmer and shine: The christmas party dress edit

Lagos city guide
Lagos City chic destinations: Into the deep
The Camelot resthouse


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard